The Polar Express - Remote
O-Gauge - The Polar Express Set - LionChief
For the first time ever in O Gauge, The Polar Express Train Set is available with remote control operation!
Fitted with the new LionChief Remote Control system by Lionel, engineers young and old have complete control over their Polar Express trains by an easy-to-use remote. You’ll feel a difference in the smooth operation of the Berkshire locomotive, and hear more realism in the locomotive sounds. In addition to the famous “All Aboard!” announcement of the Polar Express conductor, you’ll also get a brand new “Tickets Please” announcement that’s
only available in the LionChief remote control version of the train set.
• Train set, track, and wall-pack power supply included
• Ready-to-run out of the box!
Easy-to-use power and control system
• Basic wall-pack power supply
• Terminal track section with a jack for connecting the wall pack
• Kid-friendly hand-held remote
Run more than one locomotive on the same track!
• Distinct frequencies available for different LionChief locomotives allow for multiple remote engines to run at the same time
• LionChief locomotives can also run on any track powered by a conventional transformer at a constant 18 volts
• LionChief locomotives can operate at the same time as any Legacy or TMCC-controlled engine on the same 18 volt-powered layout and track
™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
6-28653 2-8-4 locomotive and tender
6-25102 Observation Car
Eight curved O-36 FasTrack sections, Three straight FasTrack track section and a FasTrack Wall Pack terminal section.
Remote Control for locomotive
Wallpack power supply
Polar Express decorative bell
Electric locomotive controlled by remote
Official "All aboard the Polar Express" and "tickets please" movie sound clip
On/Off switches for smoke and sound
RailSounds RC sound system with steam chuffing and engine background sounds, whistle, bell, and user-activated announcements.
Puffing smoke unit
Operating coupler on rear of tender
Powerful maintenance-free motor
Two traction tires
Die-cast metal locomotive body
Large pilot and headlight lens shield
Passenger Cars Feature:
Decorated drumhead on observation car
Rounded observation platform
Silhouettes in window
Forward and reverse speed control knob
Three buttons activate whistle sound, bell sound, and official announcements from the movie
Requires three AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
Dimensions: Set Length: 63 3⁄8”” / Layout: 40” x 60”
Minimum Curve: O-31
5 in stock